With so much going on in the world, holiday shopping may be even more taxing this year than usual. To avoid crowded shopping malls and to reduce the stress of the season, I've assembled a holiday gift guide with items you can buy from the comfort of your living room. Here's some gift ideas that are fun, affordable, and will please the pickiest of shoppers on your list.
1. There's something for everyone when you shop at JORD this Christmas. JORD is a family owned company from St. Louis who manufactures men's and women's wood watches, vegan leather handbags, wallets, Apple bands, hats, and sunglasses. JORD watches can be engraved, and you can also purchase a personalized cedar box for your watch. Their products are high-quality and JORD offers fast and FREE worldwide shipping! Save 20% off your entire purchase with code: JORDSAVES70.
2. The coffee lover in your life will love a Door Country Coffee subscription service. This coffee company from Wisconsin delivers specialty coffee right to your doorstep! They have fun holiday flavors such as Jingle Bell Java and Spicy Nutcracker. You can order light and dark roasts, as well as ground or whole bean coffee.
3. For the manly man on your list, consider a gift from Manscaped ™. These trimmer are a bit edgy (no pun intended!) with tongue in cheek names like the Lawn Mower 3.0, for full body grooming. This sleek trimmer is engineered for trimming sensitive areas and comes with a long-lasting charging dock. In addition to trimmers, Manscaped™ manufactures manicure sets, boxers, T-shirts and cologne. Automatically save 20% when you shop on their site!
4. Travel lovers will appreciate a 24x36 eye-catching watercolor Scratch off Map from
Wander and Explore Maps. These easy to frame U.S. maps make a unique addition to any family room, bedroom, or office. It's so fun to scratch off the places you've visited and place stickers on the locations you want to visit next.
5. Tea lovers will be pleased with a package of loose leaf tea from the Love Some Tea Company. They sell exotic blends of tea from Thailand, such as Black Coconut, Tropical Sunset, and Apple Pie.
6. For those with a sweet tooth on your list, consider a chocolate themed gift box from
Laura's Kitchen Table. Each month a box filled with chocolate themed goodies will arrive on your doorstep. Samples may include goodies such as chocolate salted caramel sauce, spicy cayenne bark, and chocolate toffee-yum!
7. If you're buying for a health enthusiast this Christmas, a fruit basket from Regal Trunk will surely put a smile on his/her face. Their 2 tiered wire baskets fits all the bananas, apples, and oranges you'll buy each week and it's an attractive centerpiece for your kitchen table.
8. A spiritual card and gift set can be found at My Shared Faith. Their 18k gold plated cross necklaces are accompanied with an inspirational message of kindness. Those looking to keep the true meaning of Christmas alive will appreciate a beautiful boxed set from this company.
9. Have a hard to please teen on your list? The Graphic Tees Store has a wide selection of NASA, gaming, and rock band T-shirts and hoodies for teens. They will love the bright logos and cool colors.
10. Need a gift for Grandma? Glam Essentials has a line of high-quality skin care products catered to women over forty. Their avocado skin cream and night time moisturizer makes your skin soft and evens out blotchy skin tones. Their products are non- irritating and have a pleasant scent to them.
Hi, I'm Jennifer-the creator of What's Baking, Babycakes? Here you'll find easy to make desserts, frozen treats, healthy salads, and hearty casseroles. I love baking, and spending time with my family and two Papillions! Find out more in the "about section." Happy baking!